- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
COPYRIGHT & CONFIDENTIALITY
Unauthorised reproduction of any designs or products is strictly prohibited. Love Invited takes any unauthorised copying or printing of the design work (including the website and logo) very seriously. Legal action will be taken in all cases.
Samples are for personal use only.
All designs (including the website and logo) are the copyright of Love Invited, trading as Urban Soul Design Limited. All rights are reserved.
Love Invited will not disclose any information the customer provides to any third parties unless Love Invited has to do so in the ordinary course of our commercial relationship with the customer (including, without limitation, for marketing purposes) or to administer the Website. Love Invited is aware of and will comply with the obligations under current data protection legislation in the UK.
You are wholly responsible for gaining the copyright of any hymns/quotes/pictures used in any item, you will then give us the permission for them to be reproduced. Therefore, the customer will be responsible for any illegal reproduction undertaken due to incorrect licensing or breach of copyright laws.
- All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the customer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by Love Invited. Love Invited may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
- An indication of delivery times and schedules are aviliable on the website, it is the Buyer’s responsibility to order in good time.
- There is a minimum order of 25 items (with the exception of the seating/table plan/table names or numbers.)
- If the customer fails to supply Love Invited with the relevant payment or required information to produce the order, Love Invited cannot be held liable for being unable to complete the customer’s order.
PRICE & PAYMENT FOR SAMPLES
- The price of samples are stated on the website and non-negotiable.
- There is no delivery charge for samples.
- Payment must be made in full before the sample is sent.
- When payment is offered and accepted the buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees to Love Invited’s terms and conditions.
- Sample costs to a maximum of £10.00 will be refunded if a stationery order is placed. This refund is for the sample recipient only and is not transferable.
- The customer is not able to return the samples for any reason other than as stated below. No refund will be issued.
- Refunds will only be issued (at the discretion of Love Invited) for damaged items, when returned to Love Invited. Failure of delivery, will result in replacement item(s) being sent.
PRICE & PAYMENT FOR ORDERS
- The price of all items are stated on the website and are non-negotiable.
- The price excludes delivery charges.
- After the order and payment in full is received Love Invited will confirm this by email.
- A full payment must be paid before the order is commenced
- The customer is wholly responsible for proof reading the final copy. Love Invited will not begin printing until the final confirmation email has been received.
- In the very unlikely event an error is made on Love Invited’s part Love Invited will replace or change said items free of charge.
- Love Invited is not responsible for any errors if the proofs were signed with any mistakes apparent, or items ordered incorrectly. If items need to be reprinted due to the customer’s error it will be treated as a new order and charged accordingly.
- Once the customer has approved the email proof and the items have been sent to print any further changes will be charged at the full retail cost of the items in question. If the files have not been sent to print but require re proofing and further approval there will be a £15.00 administration charge.
- Delivery relies on prompt receipt of all payments, signed forms and proofs. It is the customers’s responsibility to send/return these in good time.
- Love Invited aims to dispatch an order 10 working days from receipt of the final proof, with the exception of Reception stationery.
- Love Invited shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and Love Invited shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Love Invited is not responsible for delayed delivery due to circumstances beyond our control such as postal strikes or postal errors. If the Seller is aware of a problem the Buyer will be contacted immediately.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the customer’s address specified in the order and the customer needs to make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the.
- Love Invited is not responsible for any damage to goods or loss during transit.
CANCELLATIONS & RETURNS
- The customer shall inspect the items immediately upon receipt and shall notify Love Invited by email within 48 hours of delivery if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the contract. If the customer fails to do so the customer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made the items shall be returned by the customer to Love Invited. The customer will be be entitled to a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the items are in fact defective.
- The order placed by the customer will be prepared and produced by Love Invited based on the information given at the ordering stage, it is solely the customer’s responsibility to order correctly. No refunds or reprints will be made if items produced are not as required but are as ordered.
- If the customer cancels the order after the point ANY work has commenced Love Invited will not refund any monies paid.
- Orders which are cancelled within 24 hours of original order, the customer will be refunded fully less a 5% administration charge.
This website and its content is copyright of Urban Soul Design Ltd ©2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.